We often get asked what to read? Therefore, I post some titles of books and a list of authors who have made an impression on me. Almost everything is online. I hope this gives you some guidance. Thank you!
1. John Whitmore "High Performance Coaching". The coaching bible.
3. Timothy Galwey "Tennis as an Inner Game", A book by the founder of coaching, who does not consider himself as such.
3. Uri and Fischer "The path to agreement or negotiations without defeat." Good book on conflict resolution. And conflictology is our everything.
4. Books and videos by contemporary Tibetan authors - available online:
Palden Sherab Rinpoche and Tsewang Dogyal Rinpoche
5. Zuev E.I. "Tree of Healing" . Many illustrations of the techniques of the E.I. Zuev BEST system are for us a historical value and an adornment of bodily practice.
6. Ursula Franke, "When I close my eyes, I see you" - about free mental constellations.
7. Slobodyanik A.P. Psychotherapy, suggestion, hypnosis. My first book on psychotherapy.
8. Ken Meadows "Where the eagles fly." Good review of shamanic practices.
Well, and, of course:
9. Terry Clifford "The Demons of Our Mind. Diamond of Healing" - a comparative analysis of Western and Tibetan psychiatry, the book that started my immersion in Tibetan Buddhism. On its pages I met Padmasambhava, the great tantric master of the 8th century, one of the founders of the spread of the Dharma in the Land of Snows. Just in the photo.